I started creating things through drawing and painting a long time ago, and I haven't stopped since then.
Post-Baccalaureate - Business Management, Marketing Emphasis
University of California, San Diego - UCSD - USA
Post-Baccalaureate - Fine Art, Design Emphasis
São Judas Tadeu University, São Paulo - Brazil
Bachelor's Degree - Industrial Design
São Paulo School of Fine Arts - Brazil
1st AMERICAN SENIOR FUNDING - BROOKSTONE MORTGAGE CORPORATION, SAN DIEGO, USA [2017 - Current]
- Graphic Designer and Digital Marketing Specialist
• Developing internal and external communication: flyers and brochures.
• Designing and implementing a cohesive Digital Marketing activities such as social media, email and direct mail marketing campaign.
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO, USA [2015 - Current]
- Volunteer Graphic Designer
• Developing internal and external communication related to UC San Diego Extension marketing department following its branding guidelines: flyers, posters, brochures, banners, and calendars.
FERRANDINI DESIGN STUDIO, Brazil [2003 - 2015]
• Efficiently managed a small creative studio and its administrative duties.
• Creatively developed marketing collateral such as advertisements, flyers, brochures, promotional displays, logos and visual identity guides of client brands as well as their products and services.
• Successfully invented, developed and performed an exclusive, innovative and interactive product for team building programs and internal marketing activities that emphasizes the importance of each part in the formation of strong team.
SÃO PAULO SCHOOL OF FINE ARTS, Brazil [1996 - 2004]
• Developed lesson plans related to each specific subject.
• Enthusiastically taught classes in the Industrial and Graphic Design Bachelor's program, including Drawing, Illustration, Project Methodology, and Internship Preparation.
• Promptly updated students' records and performance cards.
• Effectively participated in the assessment of the students’ final project.
GENERAL MOTORS, Brazil [1993 - 1996]
- Creative Designer
• Skillfully designed interior and exterior cars’ parts.
• Thoroughly managed cars’ annual exterior color selectors.
• Created patterns of fabrics and trim processes.
• Creatively developed internal communication materials, such as flyers, brochures and handouts.